Tuesday, July 03, 2007

officially on Day 9!

Yep, that's right kids...it's Day 9 of the new eating plan I am on. As I said before, I am doing Dr. Ian's(Celebrity Fit Club) Fat Smash Diet. Right now, I am in the detox phase which means that I am eating a lot of fruits and veggies, brown rice, some yogurt and some beans. Detox is supposed to last for 9 days, but I am going to go a little longer. I don't know if I lost anything yet, but I definitely feel better about myself...and really like the food I am eating.

And for exercise...almost all last week, I mainly just walked as exercise. This week, I am bumping it up. I am going back to doing the Power 90 Program. I have done it before...and I love it. LOVE IT! I did Day 1 yesterday...and it kicked my ass a little bit, but not nearly as badly as it did the first time I did the program. Actually...the first time I tried the program, I did Day 1...thought I was going to die...put the tapes back in the box and didn't look at it again for a long time. It's times like that...where I remember how far my fitness level has come and even though I am heavier than I want to be, that it's still better than where I used to be.

So...all in all...things on the fitness front are going well. I don't know if I have actually lost weight since I won't weigh in until I am done with Phase One, but no matter what...I feel better.

P.S. I am also done with the Woman's Walking Challenge this week...and I have done really well with that. When it is all said and done, I will come back and post a recap of how I did.

Labels: , , , , ,