Monday, June 25, 2007

oooh...I forgot!

I got a call last week...Friday I think, from a person at the County. I had participated in the county sponsored Walking Club and we had our "wrap up" ceremony last week. At the event, we could enter our name in to win prizes, etc....and we know how I love free stuff, so I entered away.

Well...the nice lady called me on Friday to tell me that I had won two free tickets to a local boat company. They are really nice boat rides too, so I am quite excited. She put the tickets into inter-office mail and I completely forgot about it until this morning when I got an envelope and realized it was my free tickets!

I love free swag! *winks*

P.S. I am still in my last two week's of the Woman's Health Walking Challenge. So far, it is going really well. I am aiming for 10,000 steps a day and I hit that goal and then some almost everyday. For example, when I went to the amusement park...I walked over 20,000 steps that day. Whoo hoo...go me!

Labels: , , ,