Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Oops...missed Monday's weigh-in report!

My bad y'all....I let Monday come and go without mentioning anything about my weekly stepping on the scale. I weighed in...I just forgot to tell you all about it.

Well, this week...as I have been transitioning out of the weight loss phase and into the maintenance phase, I still lose 2 lbs. I am going to trust the transitioning process...and know that my weight may fluctuate a little bit in the next few weeks to a month. I'll have to make some changes if I keep losing at this even clip, but I also want to give the transition period a chance to work. What a problem to have, eh? Worried about losing too much...I never thought I'd be saying that.

I am adding a new food group item...each and every week. Last week, I added more veggies...and some of those forbidden veggies. I hadn't been eating things like carrots or corn because even though they are healthy...they are the starchier of the vegetables. So, last week...those resurfaced! And this week, I am adding fruit back into my diet. I have missed fruit something fierce...and last night...eating my thawed out frozen peaches...it was like I was in heaven. In the next coming weeks...I am adding more dairy to my diet and then adding in the grains. I've gotten so used to not eating any bread or anything in the grains family...that I know that is going to take some getting used to.

As for exercise, I didn't get my run in on Saturday...which of course...bummed me out. I really look forward to it each and every week. I had to work in the morning...and even if I did...we got hammered with quite a snow storm, so running outside wouldn't have been an option. I didn't just laze around though...I spent a lot of time with Mr. Elliptical over the weekend and made up for my lack of run. Next Saturday though...I am hoping that the weather is on my side and I get another run in, especially since my race is now less than a month away.

Hugs to all....and I hope everyone is having a healthy and happy week!

Labels: , , , , , ,