Monday, February 04, 2008

Football recap...and of course, a weigh-in!

Hey y'all.....

So, did you watch the Superbowl last night?? I did. I went over and watched it with my dad since my roomie isn't interested at all in anything sports related, so I thought I wouldn't torture her with me watching the game. I am not a huge football fan...meaning I don't go insane like I do when watching Red Sox games, etc...so, I didn't really care who won. I would have liked to see the Pats win since they went undefeated all season long...and that is a really special thing. But, I would also like to see the Giants win...not for the Giants, but for Eli Manning. I am a fan of his brother Peyton and both of the Mannings seem like just the nicest guys.

So...hooray for Eli and his Giants. It was a really entertaining game. It wasn't decided until the final minute. I would much rather have a game like that...then one where the outcome was decided after the 1st quarter.

Alright...enough of this fooseball talk. Let's get to the Monday Weigh-In/ Weight loss talk!!! It is Monday, yes??? I have been exercising like crazy this week. I went for a run on Monday, weight training on Tuesday, rest on Wednesday, Elliptical on Thursday, Elliptical on Friday, the big run on Saturday and weight training again yesterday. So, I have been working out pretty hardcore this week...plus, watching my food as always, etc.

And did it pay off??? Of course. I lost 3 lbs this week. That makes a total weight loss of 63 pounds. My plan...is to start transitioning from weight loss to maintenance the day after Valentine's Day. The plan is to slowly start adding things back in...so that I don't go back to eating the way I was before...and gain all the weight back. And, it is also supposed to only add one thing at a time, so that my system doesn't get completely shocked by the addition of new things that it hasn't seen since the fall of 2007.

Hugs all....

Labels: , , , , , ,