Friday, November 16, 2007

TGIF!

I am so happy it is Friday. This week has just inched along....but next week should fly right by since it is Thanksgiving week and all.

I got my flu shot today at work. I have gotten one for the past 4 or so years. I used to not get them because I told myself I didn't NEED it, but since I work with the public...and am sometimes in and out of the jail, it's not a bad idea. So, I have the flu shot...and a sore left arm.

One of my co-workers doesn't believe in the flu shot. He believes that they exist, but he doesn't believe they work. Actually, he believes that germs and illnesses are just getting worse because of things like the flu shot...that we are slowly making a master flu germ that in the end...will kill us all.

So...I'm either going to be better protected this winter from the flu bugs or I am adding to the master flu germs that will BRING US DOWN! lol

Labels: ,