Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday Morning Weigh-Ins!

Hello my fellow readers...who I have abandoned out of my crazy loyalty to the Red Sox!

It's officially Monday...and that means it my official weigh in day...where I get up, go potty and then step on the scale and see how I faired this week. I didn't post an update for last week (Go Sox!)...but I lost 3 lbs. I was very happy about that. So far, my weight loss has been trucking along..and been pretty consistent.

How did I do this week? Well...I stepped on the scale this morning and I saw that I lose FOUR FREAKIN' POUNDS this week. That's huge. I expected a much smaller number. It's just more evidence that I need to keep doing what I am doing...even if my co-workers and friends think I am nuts for not letting a smidge of bread cross my lips...not even a crumb!

I still think my nervousness about the Red Sox in the last week and a half...helped burn off a ton of calories. I was sweating bullets during some of those games.

Plus, I have been working out with the elliptical again. It's nice to have it back and working in the apartment. I missed it. One, I love the machine...and it gives me a nice workout without beating up my knees. Two, it is nice to have that as an option instead of the tons of workout tapes I have. On two different occasions last week, my roommate was home when I got home from work (she's usually at work)...and it was nice to be able to workout on the elliptical...because the tapes would have been too much to do with someone else in the living room, etc. So, I was thankful to have them this last week...so I didn't have to table my workouts because of scheduling, etc.

And another week begins...and I look forward to more losses! I have never been so happy to call myself a loser.

Labels: , , ,