Friday, November 09, 2007

another rambling update....

Hello all...I think I got used to not posting when I was fearful to post because I might jinx my Red Sox. But, I will update more often.

I am lucky enough to be off work today...I had been working some extra hours in the last few weeks,...and we don't get overtime, we accrue comp time...so I have some time I need to use. So...why not??

Oh...I forgot to update about my weight loss last week, but I did update it over there. I lost 2 lbs. last week, which is awesome...it's not 4, but it's not nothing either. I am hoping to be at gal by New Year's...and if I keep focused, I easily could be.

After New Years....I plan on working on building more muscle...and possibly join the gym again.

It's finally getting cold here in Upstate NY...I have been sleeping with 2 blankets and wearing a sweatshirt all the time at work. (We don't turn on our heat barely ever at home). Actually, it's even been colder at work....we had a water pipe break, so half the office has not had heat and of course, it is my half. So, for most of the week...when I didn't have appointments, I was in my office with my coat on. lol

Alright...that is a quick update for now. I promise I won't be gone forever.

Ooh...one more thing, for the most part...I think I am ditching paid posts. I might do one here or there, but I think they are going to be very rare in the future. I want to go back to blogging just for blogging sakes...I have some assignments still pending for the next month or so, but after that...not much else.

Hugs to all....talk to you soon!