Sunday, November 11, 2007

Top ways to save money...

I was playing around on the internet tonight....wasting time while I was crap tv, etc. Today was a completely lazy Sunday, but you know what...I love lazy sundays.

Anyways, I was reading little things online and came across this yahoo finance story. It's about 10 easy ways to add to your cash flow. Go read it...I'll wait. You know, every time I read one of these I am hopeful that I am going to read something that I will actually use...and I am usually left disappointed. I just think most of the tips are stupid. Sell your car and get an older model one. Well, if you own the car or are leasing it (even worse)...are you supposed to sell a car and not get back what you probably owe and then buy an older car? I'm sorry...that just doesn't make sense.

If you want to save money, I guess I already have the tools....pay your bills a month in advance and don't spend money on things unless they are budgeted.

Hmppf....

Labels: