Monday, November 19, 2007

Freez It is just too cool for words....

I wrote about Freeze It Gel a while ago. I got a free sample...and after checking it out, I posted that I thought it was fan freakin' tastic. I used it on a crick in my neck and it really worked.

I wish my mom had gotten a hold of this stuff because I think it would have worked wonders. She suffered from diabetes for 15 years or so...maybe longer. She had a lot of health related problems because of the diabetes. She had bad circulation and therefore had a lot of infections and surgeries on her toes.

One of the last symptoms she got was the pain in her legs. She had bad circulation and myopathy in her legs. She said they hurt all the time and if she put much on them, it would often get infected. She would wear leggings because they said it should help, but it didn't really do the trick. I can't imagine a constant lagging pain in my legs. Ouch. I think this stuff would have done the trick...no doubt. One, it isn't greasy and it isn't lotiony. The lotions often bothered her skin. And, the pain relief is intense and starts almost immediately.

Here is one of my fav pics of me and Mom.....it was from the diabetes walk in 2006. We both hated having our picture taken, so finding a good one of both of us...is like striking gold.



Let me tell you, I wish I could buy stock in the Freez It stuff. You can use it for back pain, sore muscles, knee pain, arthritis, etc. You know what, I have a muscle aching at me in my lower calf right now...I am going to go lather it up with some Freez It. I got 3 or 4 packets in the mail when I tried it out...and I still have some in the medicine cabinet. Freez It here I come!

Here is an ad for the stuff...check it out and all its coolness yourself:




Labels: , ,