Monday, October 15, 2007

Election 2008: Who are ya voting for?

Everyone knows that I am political...and I have been paying attention to the Presidential Candidates as much as I can. I haven't watched all the debates, but have watched a few here or there. And, I have learned a lot about the candidates from watching the news and The Daily Show and Real Time with Bill Maher. But let's not forget...the election is still over a year away. I have to wonder how the campaigns are going to change in the next year.

I have a few friends who aren't as political as I am. One of my friends wanted to know what the different politicians stood for. I was starting to tell her about what I thought of the candidates, but realized that she was only going to get my side of things. It wasn't as bad as Obama=good and Rudy=Bad, but it was close.

I ended up doing a quick internet search and finding some places where she could read about all the candidates. One of the sites is Spook.com where they have a link about all of the different presidential candidates. It seems pretty non-partisan, so it is a good place to start. You can read about Hillary Clinton or John McCain or any of the other 25 candidates that no one has ever heard of.

So, a year away from the election....do you have any idea who you are going to vote for yet? I have an idea, but haven't decided yet.

Labels: