Tuesday, June 19, 2007

*yawns*

Hey there....I feel like I haven't posted for days, probably because I haven't posted for days. tee, hee, hee...

My weekend was really nice. On Saturday, I went over to my aunt's summer house with my dad and we had a really nice night. We just hung out and chit chatting with them, etc. And then we had dinner...and my cousin made some bean burgers, which were really good.

And on Sunday, I went to church. I haven't been since the week after my mom passed away and that week, I went with my brother. So, it's been a while. I ended up seeing my pastor on Friday at another funeral she was officiating and it was so good seeing her. It was the motivation I needed to get back to church. I was glad I went...it really is a wonderful place there. And then my dad and I went out for breakfast...which was very very nice.

That's about it for my weekend...it was nice, but also very very tiring.

*yawns* (hence the title)

Labels: ,