Friday, April 11, 2008

vacation on the brain!

The weather has been SO nice this week that I have been on vacation mode, even though I've been at work and work has been actually really busy and hectic. But still...it's that time of the year when you start thinking about fun vacations. School vacations are coming up...and we have a bunch of people at work on vacation next week. One is going to Myrtle Beach...another is going to Virginia for a family reunion...another is heading to Florida. Of course, all are driving...and no one is thinking of flying during the insanity right now.

One of my co-workers is planning on using her $600 from the government to go on a vacation with her boyfriend. I don't think they are planning on luxury vacations or anything, but they want to get out of town.

So...anyone have any vacations planned recently? Share away so I can be green with jealousy.

Labels: , , ,