Tuesday, April 01, 2008

It's 60 freakin' degrees....

Ah...today, the weather is absolutely beautiful. It's in the 60s today...and just feels wonderful. During one of my breaks at work, I went for a walk with a co-worker outside...and it was really nice to be out and about. During the winter months...we go for walks inside the building, but there is something about walking outside that is so much more enjoyable.

I got out of work...went shopping at Target for a few things (got some bras if you MUST know)...and then came home and did a quick workout...and realized how fabulously wonderful it is outside, so I went over to the windows...unlocked them and whipped them open. It was great having a nice, fresh breeze coming into the apartment. I am about to make dinner....and I love the feeling of the breeze blowing in as I am cooking up my food.

I wish this weather was sticking around...the pesky weather man says that rain is coming on in...and that tomorrow it should be cold again...probably in the 30s. Come on Spring...get tough and kick winter to the curb...for good!

Labels: , ,