Tuesday, April 01, 2008

That's it!

I'm done with the internet and blogging. No one comments on my site....and those who do, just annoy me. I am shutting this place down...never to return again. I've had it. Everything is always blah, blah, blah...and well, who wants to hear it???
.
.
.
.
.


tee, hee, hee...just kiddin'! April Fool's y'all...hopefully you become a practical joker all day long. I like a day all about jokes. Hmm, which just made me realize, I don't know the historical significance of April Fool's...I will have to spend some time today googling it to find out. Enjoy the day...and laugh often. And now back to my regular scheduled rambling updates:


Good Morning to all those out there in the internet....It's Tuesday and since my car is working and what not, it's a Happy Tuesday. I am so thankful that it wasn't a bigger problem...at least this time. I can remember when I had horrible car trouble with my old car...a 1990 Olds Cutlass Ciera. It was a great car for a while...until it started having problem after problem. And, it was even more difficult because I was out in Indiana...so I didn't have my dad to help me figure out what was wrong and be a nice guy and take me to work and let me borrow the car. So, phew...I still need to bring my car to my mechanic and see what he can do to fix the long term problem.

And now that my car troubles are over...I am planning on going shopping some night this week or this weekend. There are some things I have been looking for to buy, so I want to price them out and see. I probably won't buy much...it'll be more of a window shopping/investigation. I need to continue to buy some new clothes...I need to get some new umm...yeah...bras. You lose weight everywhere...including in the sisters. If only you could make a deal with your body...and say "keep this fat" but continue to burn off the fat on my tummy. But alas, it doesn't work that way. I also want to price out some different types of lamps, etc. I need a lamp for my office...maybe two. I am getting sick of the overhead florescent lighting...and I'd like it to be less bright. So, I am going to see about prices. Plus, I know my dad is interested in replacing the light fixtures in many of the rooms in the house. We have a lot of ancient ones with those ceiling fans attached. I know ceiling fans are not considered stylish...or so Trading Spaces has taught me, but well...I like them. I like that with a normal fan, they help circulate the air around the room...especially in the summer when it is hot hot hot. And the last thing I need to shop around for...is looking for a bike. It's getting to actually be spring like out there in terms of weather...and this year, I am going to start biking myself to work and around town whenever I can. I meant to do it last year, but I never got around to actually buying a bike. Given the cost of gas, my sometimes car issues and my increased interest in fitness related activities....it seems like the perfect time. So...biking here I come!

Now...if anyone wants to send me $$$$ to shop for all those things, it would be greatly appreciated. Yes, I know...the govt is sending me some money, but if you know me at all...you know I am taking that money and immediately putting it towards my student loans. lol

Labels: , , , , ,