Friday, July 13, 2007

Phase 1 Weigh-In: Friday wasn't so unlucky for me!

I have today off work...yawns...which I desperately need. I have been going to VBS all week long, so it has been work, then home to snag something for dinner, then VBS until 9pm, home by 9:30pm...and back to bed. Plus, the church isn't air conditioned...and on Monday and Tuesday...it was SO HOT! That just makes you more tired.

So yes...today I have off work. No plans...just hanging out and resting.

Yesterday was the last day of Phase 1 of the Fat Smash Plan for me. It is supposed to last for 9 days, but I did it for 18 since I was really liking what I was eating. Now I am in Phase 2...the only real difference is that I can eat a little bit of cheese if I want...and some cold cereal if I want...and can use a little bit of sugar in my cooking, etc. I could also have diet soda too...and coffee, but I don't plan on doing that. I never do well at dieting if I drink caffeine. And...other people can add a little meat into their diet, but obviously I am not doing that.

So, what were the results? Well...I lost 6 lbs. during Phase 1. WHOO HOO for me! I am excited because that means that I have lost a total of 10 lbs since I rededicated myself to losing some of this weight I am carrying around.

I am so glad I am doing the Fat Smash program. I ended up getting really inspired while watching Celebrity Fit Club. I bought the book and once I got my hands on it, it seemed like something I could totally do.

6 freakin' pounds people! 6 lbs!!!

Labels: , , , ,