Friday, July 20, 2007

hmmm.....

I was watching Good Morning America this morning before heading to work...as I always do. I like GMA...I like Diane Sawyer, I like Robin Roberts and that Chris Cuomo is a fine drink of water. Hummina.

As I was watching though...I made an observation that I would like to share with you. Here is a pic of the dreamy Chris Cuomo.




Now, I have long been a fan of the Cuomo family. I can remember thinking his dad was one of the great Governor's of NY State and I voted for and supported his older brother when he was running for Attorney General.

I met Andrew Cuomo back in 2001...he came to my grad school and talked about public policy issues, his work with homelessness and how social workers could and should engage in the political and governmental processes. I was really quite smitten with him. When I asked him a question later at a little gathering, I was fumbling my words...got a little weak in the knees.

And now...here is a pic of Andrew a la 2007.





He's kind of sporting the zombie look these days. He definitely wouldn't be making me weak in the knees I tell ya. Even though, I am jumping for joy that he is the new Attorney General, but well...I think the zombie look is taking over.

And then let's not forget dear ol' Dad...Mario Cuomo. I adored Mario Cuomo when I was a kid. I was so excited in 1992 when I thought he might run for President. I just think of the world of him as a politician.

And here is a pic of dear ol' dad:



I worried for Chris. I mean, he's drop dead gorgeous!! He makes watching GMA much more enjoyable, but well...how long before the zombie starts overtaking him too!

*winks*

Labels: , ,