Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hey y'all...it's Thursday, it's a pay day! whoo hoo! I have said it before...and I will say it again, I love paydays, not because I am getting paid (don't get me wrong, I love that too), but I love paying my bills. I wake up on pay day...with excitement...I go to the computer, log on to the bank and start paying those pesky bills. I know...I need help...NOW! I think for me...one, I like control...and I am controlling my bills/finances. And two, it's a nice sense of accomplishment.

So...whoo hoo...I got paid! And yes, I have already paid the bills...and it's not even 7am yet!

Ooh...on the weight loss front, I decided not to weigh-in on Monday since my last weight-in day was Thursday, so my weigh in will be this upcoming Monday...the 23rd. I am hoping to see a continued downward spiral...and I am pretty sure I will.

Labels: , , , ,