Thursday, July 19, 2007

What do you do if you just can't stand veggies?



I have been doing this Fat Smash diet for almost a month now. The main focus of the diet is eating tons of fruits and veggies, whole grains and not eating any refined carbs, etc. I am really liking it. One of the main things I like about it is that it is very vegetarian friendly. One of my coworkers was giving me a hard time about all the fruits and veggies that I eat. He basically pretends he is allergic to fruits and veggies. lol He knows it is unhealthy, but well...he still doesn't believe in eating actual vegetables. We ended up getting on a conversation about how he gets all the things he needs. You know, those things like vitamins, minerals, nutrients, etc. He said he takes them in supplement or pill form. He says he used to take this "green" pills to get his veggies. I imagine he takes things like Drink My Daily Veggies, etc. I think fresh fruit and veggies are the way to go, but if you don't get enough...I think supplements like this seem like a pretty good idea. Plus, if it is a liquid like this type, it is absorbed much easier than a pill form.

So, if you are not getting your standard fruit and veggies each day...check them out, it might be just the solution you need.

Labels: , , ,