Monday, May 21, 2007

Weigh-In: Week Who Knows?

Hey y'all....I didn't weigh in at all last week, cause well...bigger things were on my mind. And, I also ate a lot more food than one should, out a lot more, etc. I am not beating myself up at all for that, but I am going to make changes. I know that to live a long life...I need to continue living healthy...continue working out...continue eating healthy foods, etc. It's important...and I know it was something my mom was really proud of.

I stepped on the scale this morning...and I didn't lose anything, but I didn't gain either. I am right back where I started. I am going to continue with my walking challenges...looking to get at least 10,000 steps each day. I am also going to track my food...and stop eating out. I am going to continue exercising...and get my butt back to the good ol' YMCA.

It's all baby steps....baby steps...to a healthier me. I gained some weight in the last 6 months....and I want it off, but in all honesty, I feel pretty gosh darn healthy. I just need to make sure I continue feeling this way.

Labels: , , , , , , ,