Friday, May 04, 2007

TGIF

phew...I am tired this morning. My alarm went off at 6am and I thought I might get up and walk before work, but I just felt exhausted...so I didn't. I do go for a 15 minute walk this morning at work, but not before.

I am kinda sad...I think my elliptical machine might be on its last leg and broken. The left side is starting to crack which makes it so that it rubs and makes an awful noise when I use it...plus using it just makes the cracking worse. Everyone knows how I love my elliptical, so this is not good news. I am not sure if I am going to see if some place can repair or possibly look for replacements....maybe I should save and look to buy one that isn't the cheapest version EVER. I guess it's the old saying...you get what you pay for. Thankfully...the weather has been beautiful, so I have been able to get my walking and such done outside.


P.S. I kinda ate crap yesterday...but not completely crap. I had easy mac for dinner...hmm, healthy??? lol

Labels: ,