Friday, May 18, 2007

I *heart* PPP!

Over the last few months, I have spent a good deal of time talking about all the different ways people can make money blogging, etc. I have talked about the different sites I have gone to and even compared them against each other. All in all...I really feel the best is PayPerPost. They have the most opps, pay the best and just seem to have the best service. Probably 80% or more of all the paid posts I have done have come from PPP. The others are nice, but don't offer the whole package that PPP does. So...if I was rating them, PPP would get the shining gold star!

I know there are people on PPP that make thousands of dollars a month, but well...I am just not one of those people. I don't do paid posts nearly often enough for that and I also don't have a blog which can bring in the big bucks posts. I signed up sometime in February and since then I have taken a total of 40 paid blogging posts. All in all, I think I have made close to $400. For me, that's AWESOME!

I used to have a part time job working at a local video store and I gave that job up in January because it was becoming more hassle than it was worth. I didn't miss the job, but I did miss the free movies and the small chunk of change that I got. With the PPP money, I have been able to pay for my subscription to the online Blockbuster program and save a bit of money as well. As soon as my PayPal account reaches $100, I immediately transfer it into my savings acct, etc. I am not going to buy anything super exciting with my PPP money, but well..saving money is always exciting for me!

So, if you are interested in paid posting...check out PPP. I think they are a great company and a great place to make a little bit of money blogging about the things that you would talk about anyways!

Labels: , ,