Monday, May 28, 2007

counting calories...

I have been working on increasing my fitness level for years now...sometimes doing well and sometimes not so well. I spend a lot of time calorie counting, etc...since I try to log every single thing I eat. One, I know myself well enough...if I don't write it down, I will eat more than if I do. And two, it helps me see what kind of foods I am eating and what results it gets. MyFitnessPal.com has a free calorie counter where it can add up all those pesky calories in a day. It has a feature where you can search for foods and what their caloric intake is. I think this site is pretty cool because it brings together features of a bunch of sites I already use. Hey, if I can find all these things in one place...that's pretty sweet. So, if you are interested in finding out just how many calories you are eating everyday...and finding out what exactly is in those calories, etc...check out MyFitnessPal.com and their calorie counter. I am definitely signing up...and starting to use them to count those pesky daily calories!

P.S. Don't forget the site is completely, 100% free....not free for 30 days or free if you buy some product...it's 100%, all the time free. It's just a great tool to help people track their food and lose weight the healthy way!

Labels: , , , ,