Sunday, January 14, 2007

2007: Week 2 Weigh-In

Hey everyone...it's officially week 2 of the new year and my new commitment to getting fit and healthy. Sadly...I haven't felt nearly as committed as I felt last year this time. I, once again, did not workout this week. I had such good intentions....but was hit with a bout of insomnia which drained me of all my energy...went to bed one night at 8pm....and then worked my last shift at video store land which made sure the energy level was pffft!

This coming week though...the energy level should be back up since I have Monday off for MLK Day and I no longer have to schedule around working until 1am the the video store. I am hopeful for next week...and truly feeling on track.

Oh yeah...here is my weigh in for Week 2:




That's right y'all...shockingly I lost 2 pounds last week even with all my lack of complete motivation. It's good to know that even though I wasn't perfect or where I wanted to be....I still did well enough to see a loss on the scale. I know I need to do better though.

Here are my goals for next week:
1. Drink 100 oz. of water every day.
2. Workout 3-4 times this week.
3. Bring an additional snack to work so that I am not so hungry when I get home.
4. Continue to eat raw until dinner time.
5. Plan dinners and desserts much better...so I am not tempted to overeat.

There ya go kids....that's my plan for the week. I didn't end up making it to the Y this week, but it is on the list.

P.S. How excited am I...cause the sixth season of 24 is on tonight...whoo hoo! And...I get two more hours of 24 tomorrow. Kiefer=hummina, hummina, hummina!!!

Labels: ,