Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Crankalicious...

That's right kids...this morning I was just full of crank. Why was I Miss Cranky?? One...it's that evil, girly time of the month. Two...I haven't been sleeping all that well lately and was still awake last night at about 1am. Three...I was hoping to be by myself since my roommate was supposed to be working and we know how I love my alone time. Four...I have a dentist appt this week and I hate going to the dentist...and I know how much work I am going to have to get done. Five...I have to work at the video store this week and on the same day as the dentist appt.

I think that's enough of a list of why I was Ms. Cranky Pants last night and this morning. I think I just need to schedule some time to do something to destress or relax...and that will help. Plus, I haven't worked out in a while...so I think that will help. I am hopeful that I will start sleeping more regularly once I get back to working out regularly.

And....since I got to work and got myself moving...I am feeling better. Still tired exhausted and a smidge stressed...but better.

Labels: