Friday, January 05, 2007

Ugly Betty

On New Year's Eve...before I headed into work at video store land...I caught most of the Ugly Betty marathon they were having on ABC Family...and had the episodes I missed Tivo'ed. I had never seen Ugly Betty before because it is up against My Name is Earl and The Office...and well...those shows are fabulous and nothing could convince me to abandon them.

Let me tell you...Ugly Betty is fabulous as well. I am completely smitten with the show. It's funny...it's endearing...it's starring a girl who makes me giggle and isn't a size 2. I think it's a really funny show with a lot of heart.

I am still uber loyal to NBC's Earl and Office...but I also really want to see where Ugly is going. So...I am going to Tivo Earl and the Office...and then either watch Ugly Betty on another tv...or watch it online. I love that they place all their episodes on their website....so I can watch it there if I can't catch it at home.

Ugly Betty rocks man...I think it is one of the best new shows of the year.

Labels: