Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #15


Thirteen Interesting Things about Shelley This Week!


1. I went to church on Sunday...and ended up leaving pretty mad. The whole sermon from my pastor was about selfish people and how god doesn't let them into his house. She went on about how easily show their selfishness by not going to church every single Sunday...and yadda yadda. I don't go to church every single week...and I guess I am most angered by her assumption that if I don't sit in the chair for an hour each week...I am not a spiritual and connected person.
2. You know...that makes me really motivated to NOT go to church this week...but well, I believe I am a bigger person than that.
3. I saw my old manager when I worked at the photo lab this week when I went into the grocery store to pick up some stuff. He's working as their produce manager now (the photo lab closed). It was great to see him...he's just one of the most supporitve...sweetest men on the planet.
4. My mom called me this week...and said that the Magic Bullet she ordered for me had arrived. How exciting...I haven't seen it yet...I will probably pick it up this weekend.
5. I have had a bout of insomnia this week. It started Monday night...and just continued. I would go to sleep about 10pm...and still be awake at 1am. That used to happen all the time to me...but it hasn't happened in a long time.
6. As a result...I have been tired all week long. I have felt so tired and drained...much like I was in college during finals time.
7. I have eaten okay this week...not great. I have been eating raw and completely to plan during the day...but once I have gotten home...not so good.
8. I haven't worked out at all this week...being so tired, I just haven't been able to motivate myself.
9. I have a dentist appointment today. I hate dentists...well, I don't hate them...I fear them. I am terrified of this appointment. One, because they sometimes make me cry. And two...because I know I need work done and much of me doesn't want to hear it. *pouts*
10. I work at the video store tonight...and I *think* this might be my last shift at the video store. I gave my 2 weeks notice on Jan. 1st, but I don't know if the two weeks included the first week in Jan or not...so this shift is either my last shift...or maybe one day next week. But...this might be the last time I work at video store land. I will miss part of it...but much of it, I will NOT!
11. I didn't watch the President's speech last night...which is rare for me. I don't support him or the administration at all, but usually I like to watch his speeches and at least know what I don't support.
12. I ended up going to bed last night at 8pm...I was exhausted.
13. And I am happy to report that I feel quietly and nicely to sleep. I actually woke up at 9:30pm...and thought it was 9:30am and that I overslept. I almost jumped out of bed and got ready...but alas...I realized it was dark out and quickly fell right back to sleep. Phew....





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels: ,