Friday, January 12, 2007

It's about time!


So...one of my many fitness goals for 2007 was to join the YMCA. I have always wanted to join...but talked myself out of it because of the cost and because I didn't think I had time to use it.


Excuses...excuses...excuses....

I made myself a deal...that when I actually and officially quit the video store...that I will join the Y. I figure...I will have the time to workout because I won't be working the night job. I won't be tired from working until 1am...so I will not be exhausted and not able to get my workout on, etc.

And now...I am officially not an employee at video store land....so I am going to go over to the Y this weekend and get all the information. I am signing up my friends....and soon I will be working out like a mad, crazy woman!

I had said before...and I mean it...that once I join the Y...I am going to commit to being there at least 10 hours a week. And if I make my 10 hours per week...I am going to reward myself with $25 in my fun stuff/vacation fund.

Quitting the video store is actually going to end up costing me money, eh?

The monthly membership to the Y: $37
Paying myself weekly for working out: $25
Getting fit and toned: PRICELESS!

I know...I am the cheesiest person on the whole planet.

Labels: