Sunday, January 07, 2007

2007: Week 1 Weigh-In

Hey y'all...I decided to go back to the weekly weigh ins. I think I was allowing myself to sabotage and gain weight by only weighing in once a month. I thought it was going to be a good call...allowing me to not be so scale conscious...and maybe it was...but for my detriment.




So...in Week 1...here are the results. I lost 1 pound this week...which in many ways is a miracle. I ate well at work...but I ate too much when I got home. I ate too much ice cream. I ate out with a friend...just wasn't as focused as I needed to be. And...I didn't add in exercise yet...which I will be doing this week.

Here are my weekly goals:

1. Drink at least 100 oz. of water a day.
2. Continue to eat only raw foods until dinner time.
3. Exercise 3 to 4 times this week...including abs and weight lifting.
4. Go to the YMCA this weekend...and check out what the membership would cost and all that jazz. You know...do my homework!

Labels: ,