Thursday, January 04, 2007

Report Card for Day 1

I didn't pretty gosh darn well yesterday....I did eat more ice cream that I planned on yesterday, but all in all...a good day. By the way...Edy's Espresso Chip Ice Cream is just divine...I could eat a pool full of it and still want more.

I need to think about different raw desserts....because right now...other than nuts and maybe some raisins...really drawing a blank. I will look through my raw uncook books and find some interesting things that aren't too complicated or difficult to make.

Off to Day 2 or Being Raw! I am basically planning to eat everything the same today as I did yesterday...except hope to not eat as much ice cream.

Oh...and for exercise...I am taking this week off exercise. I am going to add in exercise to the raw way of living next week. This week I focus on eating and food...next week...I slowly add working out to the mix. Everything doesn't have to be all at once, now does it???

Labels: