Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy Friday...

Hey everyone...it's 8am on a Friday...so what makes it so happy?

For one...I survived the dentist yesterday. My fear of dentists is so irrational...well..kind of. I had a couple of horrible experiences and I have let that shape my whole idea of what the dentist is like. And the sad part...is that I don't go and allow my teeth to become "not so great" so I am even more afraid to go...fearful of what he will tell me. Well...it wasn't too bad at all. They were all so nice...no one made me cry...it was all good. I need some fillings...and since I have the irrational fear of the dentist...my wisdom teeth finally ACTUALLY need to come out...since the last time the dentist mentioned it...I just said..."Nope, ain't gonna happen." Anyways...I go back in a couple of weeks for a follow up appointment...but much of my anxiety is lessened...not gone...but lessened.

And two...oh the excitement...I am no longer an employee at the video store. It's not that I hate it there, but I have know for months...maybe even a year that it is time to move on. It got too hard to work there until 1am and then get up for my day job and be at all productive...and the free movie perks just aren't really worth it anymore. I think my retail days might officially be over. Of course...the last shift had to be full of drama...no shocker there. Almost had to write up a co-worker for breaking rules, not following direction and then being chuck full of attitude with me right in front of a customer. I actually did write him up...but as I was talking to him about it, I decided to just make it verbal and tear it up. And then...there were a bajillion customers in the store right before midnight. I was so annoyed!!

Anyways...happy day for me...it's Friday....I don't work at video store land anymore...and the dentist did not make me cry! Hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend.

*mwah*

Labels: