Friday, December 08, 2006

brrr....it's cold....I mean COLD people!

It is freezing in this neck of the woods. I left work this morning at 7:35am...and I didn't decide to wait the 5 minutes to start my car and warm it up...I just turned on the engine and drove off. I only live about 5 minutes from work...and in the amount of time it took me to get there...the 5 minutes of having my hands on the freezin' cold steering wheel...I thought my hands were going to freeze, die and fall off.

Brr...cold!

And then on the way home from work...it was just as cold, so I decided to drive through Dunkin' Donuts and get a Gingerbread Latte. It sounded good...and something that might make the cold feel just a little more bearable. So, I drive up and this is how the conversation goes:

Dunkin Donuts Girl: Hi, Welcome to DD...would you like to try a Gingerbread Latte.

Me: Actually yes...I would like to a medium Gingerbread Latte.

DDG: Would you like whipped cream and sugar on that?

Me: Umm...sure.

DDG: Ok...and would you like that regular or iced?

Me: *Audible laugh* Regular please. *giggles again*

DDG: Ok, pull around.

So...the Dunkin' Donuts girl offered me the option of an iced latte when it is flippin' 19 degrees outside. I guess I am glad she gave me all my options, but lord....I almost wasn't able to roll down my window to order the gosh darn drink because it was so cold outside it almost froze the window shut. So...no maam, I do not want an iced latte!

*giggles*

P.S....in case you are wondering...the warm Gingerbread lattes are scrumpdiddlyumptious!!!

Labels: