Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Day 1 Redux

My Fresh Start Day 1 went really well yesterday....I ate to plan and exercised...and it all felt quite good. I was craving some Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream...since I have been eating tons lately, but well....I didn't cave and felt better because of it.

Here is a rundown of what I ate and exercised yesterday:

Water Intake: 100 oz.

Breakfast
Protein Shake

Snack
Protein Shake

Lunch
Small Salad with Cheese and Basalmic Vinagrette Dressing
Light String Cheese
Sugar Free Pudding Cup

Snack
Peanuts
Protein Shake

Dinner
Fake Chicken Strips in teryaki sauce(not the best things...and it's disappointing because I thought I would love them)
Broccoli, water chestnuts and baby corn

Snack
Cranberry Splash Sierra Mist Soda

Exercise:
2- 15 minute walks at work
30 minutes on the elliptical

All in all...a good day. I just need to string a bunch of these together and I might just have a roll going! And for today...so far, so good!

And speaking of that Cranberry Sierra Mist....mmm...mmmm...is it good! It is their holiday drink, so it might only be around for a couple of months, if that. And...it doesn't come in diet which just breaks my heart. If it came in diet...I might just buy it in bulk. I bought a 12 pack of cans and figure...I can use it for a dessert or for a treat. The hint of cranberry is very very nice!

Labels: