Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #11

I haven't done a TT in a couple of weeks...Thursday is often a busy day for me at both jobs, but I think I can squeeze in a quick TT!


Thirteen Things about Shelley's Day Yesterday


1. My alarm went off at 6am.
2. I snoozed my alarm until 6:36am.
3. I watched Good Morning America while getting ready for work.
4. When I left for work, I had to turn around because I left my lunch at home on the kitchen counter.
5. I got to work at 8:07am.
6. I went for two walks at work yesterday...both about 15 minutes in length.
7. I got out of work at 4pm and was surprised when I got home to find that my roommate didn't go to work at all that day.
8. I wanted to workout, but having my roommate home made me rethink that.
9. I decided working out was important and jumped on the elliptical for 33 minutes while she was watching tv.
10. I had pizza for dinner. It was mushroom, hand tossed pizza from Pizza Hut.
11. I watched some of the Comic Relief 2006 I had Tivo'ed and then watched America's Next Top Model.
12. I would like Caridee to win America's Next Top Model.
13. I ended up feeling exhausted at about 9:30pm, so I hopped into bed and fell asleep sometime afer 10pm.

It was kind of a boring day...but there you have it.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels: ,