Wednesday, December 06, 2006

12 Days of Health....


Michelle posted something over on her blog about having a 12 Days of Christmas- Good Health for Me thing...and it sounds like a pretty idea. I think it is a brilliant idea and something that I need since I can't seem to keep my focus right now. She is going to start it tomorrow...I am going to join her, but I am going to start it on Monday December 11, 2006. I figure that will bring almost right up to Christmas...

As Michelle said...I am going to do one healthy thing a day and my hope is that I can build upon it. On Day 1...I gave to my health...at least 15 minutes of exercise. On Day 2...I gave to my health...an ab routine and at least 15 minutes of exercise. On Day 3...I gave to my health...no pizza...an ab routine and at least 15 minutes of exercise. I think you get the idea.

Oooh...this is kind of exciting for me...I'm going to brainstorm what some of the things might be in my 12 Days of Health.

Labels: ,