Monday, October 23, 2006

where did the weekend go?

This weekend was busy and I am already exhausted and it is only Monday. Luckily I get to leave work early today because I have an extra long day tomorrow. ON Saturday I went to the Church Fall Festival (which the kitchen was run by the Soup Nazi of Churches!). Then I worked at video store land from 2-7:30pm...I was supposed to stay until 10pm, but it was dead slow and I complained and won! On Sunday...I went to Church...went to the Fright Fest Amusement Park (it rained on us...and rollercoasters in the cold rain aren't all that much fun). We watched movies and ate pizza...then I headed home at about 8pm...did some grocery shopping and then watched a movie and went to bed.

It's not all that much stuff...I think that I had to be up so early each morning. I was up by 6am on Sat. and Sun...and that just about killed me. It was so hard getting out of bed this morning.

And my advice to everyone....watch Nacho Libre. It is hilarious. Jack Black is his classic self...and it is just too funny. It's made by the same guy who made Napoleon Dynamite and it definitely has that Napoleon feel to it...but instead it is some guy who wishes he has some sweet moves in the wrestling ring. I thought I was going to think the movie was super super stupid...and yes, it was stupid...but I LOVED it!

Nacho Libre