Monday, October 16, 2006

Admitting defeat....

I have decided to put my 30 Day No Candy Challenge on hold...and saving it for the next challenge. Why? Because I have been eating candy silly! It started with just a piece here or there...some swedish fish...trying those new Dark Chocolate M&Ms...and then some regular M&Ms...and it all went downhill from there. Actually...it all went downhill the moment I had one piece of candy.

I am keeping my no soda challenge going(I only have 8 days left to go)...and when that one ends I am going to do the No Candy Challenge again. Third time is the charm, eh?

On the sickness front...I am going okay, but not great. I decided to stay home from work today...stay in bed and get some much needed rest since I know that I HAVE to be at work tomorrow...no matter what. SO...I am going to watch some crap tv...do a lot of sleeping and just hope to kick this little cough I have going on.

P.S. I still give mad props to Zicam...because I only got about 10% of the symptoms my roommate did.....and she has been sick for almost 2 weeks and I feel like I am getting to the end of this...at day 5. Zicam is gold as far as I am concerned. And for the people who don't think it works..I think they probably didn't take it at the first sign of symptoms. It won't work if you take it when you are full blown sick...at the first moment I started feeling tired and my throat hurt...I started taking it...why? Cause I am smart! *winks*