Tuesday, October 17, 2006

i did good yesterday....even being sickly

I felt better at about 2pm yesterday....except for a coughing fit at 1:30am...I think I am on the mend. I also felt good enough yesterday to eat well...and exercise. I got 45 minutes in on the elliptical and I really missed it since I haven't worked out in almost a week. I pushed myself hard and it felt good.

And for food I did good...I basically got back onto my Protein Shake Diet. Here is what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast
Water- 33 oz.
Protein Shake

Snack
Water- 33 oz.
Protein Shake
Yogurt

Lunch
Water- 33 oz.
Hot Green Tea with Lemon
Large Salad with Cheese on top
1/2 Pistachios in their shells (they take me longer to eat, so therefore I eat less of them)

Snack
Water- 48 oz.
Protein Shake- after workout
small apple

Dinner
Water- 24 oz.
Bowl of Veggie Chili with cheese on top...mmm...so good!

Snack
Hot Green Tea with Lemon
Sugar Free Jello Pudding Cup

It wasn't a lot of food...but I rarely felt hungry all day long. And the chili my mom made this weekend...and I could eat it every single day and be just as happy as I used to be eating pizza every day.