Thursday, October 19, 2006

Jeffrey won Project Runway!




Yeah!!! I have always been a fan of Jeffrey...yes, even when he was a big huge jerk and made Angela's mother cry...even then! If you have a tattoo across your neck...are snarky to people with reckless abandon...and tell the truth at all costs...I am a fan. Plus...he makes such interesting clothes with a true unique voice. I already liked Jeffrey and then Laura went into crazy bitch mode and accused him of cheating because umm...his stuff was made so much better than her's. Ugh.

I used to be a big huge fan of Michael's...and I still think he is fabulous, but I thought his collection was not that great. Throughout the season...Kayne was my favorite, but I knew the judges weren't the same level of fan that I was...so, I knew he would say goodbye before the finale.

I would have been happy too if Uli won...I thought her collection was beautiful. But I will say I was giggling with joy when they named Jeffrey...adorable Jeffrey as the winner!

Whoo hoo...go Jeffrey!!!