Wednesday, October 18, 2006

setting the gauntlet down for the 30 Day Challenges!

I had some thoughts about my 30 Day Challenges the other day...and had a bright idea. I started to really think about where I am going with these challenges and what it is that I want to accomplish.

So, this is my plan with the 30 Day Challenges. I plan on completing 5 individual challenges and then in the 6th challenge...I am going to do all 5 challenges together at the same time in one month. Here is an example of how it might work:

Challenge #1: No Fast Food/Take Out
Challenge #2: No Soda
Challenge #3: No Candy
Challenge #4: 30 Days of exercise (at least 15 minutes a day)
Challenge #5: 100 oz. of water a day
Challenge #6: No Fast Food, No Soda, No Candy, 30 Days of exercise and 100 oz. of water everyday for 30 DAYS!

That seems overwhelming to look at it...and maybe it is. But the 30 Days isn't just to do something for 30 Days...in reality those are lifelong changes I want to make in my life. So, I think it makes sense for me to have the goal of having a challenge of putting them altogether in one 30 Day Master Challenge. Those 30 Days are going to be tough...no question, but if I put my mind to it and really commit...I know I can do it. Rock on!!

P.S. I am currently on Day 24 of my No Soda Challenge...six more days to go and then I will be set to start Challenge #3...which I believe will be giving another shot at the No Candy Challenge.