Monday, October 23, 2006

It's Day 29 already....

Rosie The Riveter
That's right kiddies...it's Day 29 and my No Soda Challenge will be complete. I obviously haven't struggled with this one as much as my No Candy Challenge. I used to drink tons of soda...even though it was diet. I would drink one or two in the morning...one or two during lunch...and then drink a few when I got out of work or school. It was bad...and I noticed that I was barely able to chug down my water when I was drinking all that soda. Of course...I told myself that it was okay because it was diet, etc...but I know better now.

Lately...even before the challenge...I wasn't drinking a lot of soda. I was drinking maybe one or two bottles a week. The only real time I WANT soda is when I am at the video store...because all the soda is there and I am there later than I am usually awake...so I often crave the caffeine. But luckily...in the last 29 days I have been having water or green tea there...and it has not been that hard. I know I can't have the soda...so I choose something else.

I need to decide what my next challenge is going to be. I am either going to do the candy thing...OR...I am considering doing ab routine for 30 days. I know I could really the ab workouts and that might kick me in gear. I think I am going to wait to start my challenge until Nov. 1st so that it is back on a straight monthly basis.

We'll see what I announce on November 1st...candy? abs? working out? It's gotta be something.