Saturday, August 26, 2006

Hey Day 20...how's it hanging???

It's officially winding down on the end of Day 20 of my No Fast Food/No Take Out Challenge. It's nice to see the final stretch...and to know that I am closer to the end...to completing my challenge...than I am to the beginning of it.

Today...I went with my dad to pick up an iced coffee for my mom and he got a coffee and a bagel for both of them as well. I didn't get anything. I planned ahead and had my breakfast before I left the house.

Overall...I have stuck to my guns on this challenge. I had a rough start..and needed to restart, but after that...I have done well.

I have not eaten yummy pizza...even when it was offered for free.
I said no to garlic bread that smelled so good...when a co-worker offered it.
I said no to going out to lunch at Subway, Pizza Hut and a couple other places when people mentioned it.
I didn't eat any of the fair food...and brought my own snacks and meals.
I didn't eat Dunkin' Donuts even with walking in the store and smelling the wonderful bagels.

And after the next 10 days...I got to start whichever challenge I think up next. Hmm...gotta start brainstorming about that.