Monday, August 14, 2006

Weekend Update

Hello all....

I spent most of the weekend with my mom at the hospital. She is doing well...but she is anxious to get out of there. She still doesn't think she needs to be there, which is frustrating for her. Hopefully her doctor will take a look at her today and make a decision as to whether or not she can go home.

I always have a hard time when my mom is in the hospital. I am crankier than usual. I just don't really know what to do with myself. I clean things around me...which of course isn't a bad thing. I know I have been annoying...with my crankiness to my roommate. I think she understands.

And...as for eating...I ate such crap yesterday. It was completely emotional eating. I bought ice cream and chocolate at the grocery store. And...I ate most of it. I was eating even though I was not hungry....I was eating even though it was making me feel bad. The only silver lining...is that I stuck with my 30 Day Challenge and didn't order anything out. I wanted to...so, thank you 30 Day Challenge!

Hope everyone is having a happy and friendly Monday....