Monday, August 21, 2006

Gonna be a few busy days....

*yawns*

The next few days...are gonna be busy. I have to work at the day job today and then I am covering a shift at the video store. And this week is fair week....and the day job works at the fair for the whole week. I am working the night shift on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. I can't imagine how tired I am going to be on Thursday and Friday....and Friday night I am working at video store land again.

The good news....is that next week, I am on vacation...from day job and night job. I think I might go to Vermont and Mass to visit some friends...but I also know I am going to spend the week sleeping in and resting up.

And...for my 30 Day Challenge...I am officially at the halfway point. I am on Day 15. The challenge has helped me...I have eaten complete crap when my mom went into the hospital...and I stopped working out since most evenings I was at the hospital. BUT...I didn't get any fast food or take out food. I know I didn't eat well, but if I added in the take out,etc...it would have been so much worse. I know that.