Thursday, July 27, 2006

the thursday test....

I have to work at the video store tonight....this is always the test of all tests for my diet...if I am able to behave while I am at the video store. There are a couple of reasons why it is so tough.

1) I am working until 12:30ish...and usually I am asleep at about 10 or 10:30pm. So, I am awake a lot longer than I usually am...which also makes me more likely to eat more and eat later.

2) I am working over the dinner hour...and it is a on the go job...so I often don't have time to make my usual healthy dinner. I can just eat and grab...and if I don't...then I get starving...and I end up eating candy or ice cream or pizza.

3) I often work with people with some not great eating habits...and well, I let that effect me. I am often talked into some candy or pizza, etc...when if I was home...I would be eating my own food, etc.

4) The FREE pizza...it's so hard sometimes. The cute boys often come over and give us free slices. I have said no...but not often. *sighs* Come on...they are cute boys...with pizza for god's sake!

So...wish me luck tonight...and hopefully I am going to do alright. I am going to bring a dinner that I can eat on the go. I am going to know exactly what I will eat....and I am attempting to have willpower of steel. Yee Haw!