Thursday, July 06, 2006

been a few days...

I have had a few exciting...yet tiring days. On the 2nd and 3rd...I went over to my aunt and uncle's summer house in Upstate New York. It was SO nice to see all of them again. I went tubing and canoeing and took long walks around the property, etc. It was so nice. And, I also spent time with my cousins...some of them I haven't seen in probably tens years. It was just a great time.

And I also spent a lot of the long weekend...moving all my stuff into the new apartment. I am about 80% there. I am going to take another car full today and then I should be all ready to move in. We have a dishwasher...which brings me such joy. We have a washer and dryer...once again, immense joy. And, I don't have an annoying, loud, obnoxious neighbor above me. Whoo hoo!

And for the final piece of good ol' news in my life....today there is a special birthday. No...not the president. ick. It's my daddy's birthday. Happy, happy birthday to him. He rocks. He's awesome.