Friday, July 14, 2006

Not exactly on plan.....

Yep, I am feeling like a big tub of goo today...not really, but well...I ate tons o' food at the video store last night. It was horrific. I had dinner before I went to the video...so I wouldn't be tempted to eat tons of crap food. Wishful thinking.

Candy was on sale there...buy one, get one free. So, I bought two and ate a few pieces out of each bag. Then, a guy who used to work at the video store brought in Klondike bars...so I had one.

That's bad, right? It couldn't get worse, right? Oh...it did. Then the adorably cute guy from the pizza place came over and asked if we wanted slices. I said no. The other guy I was working with said yes. The pizza guy...in all his cuteness...brought over a couple of slices for both of us. Damn him and his hot self. So, I ate a slice...it was a great, great slice of pizza. Mmmm...so, I ate the other slice.

Yep...that's my night of eating about as much crap food as possible. Oh well..it's just one night. I am back on plan tonight...and not going to worry too much about it. I swear...the video store is going to keep me pudgey.

Sidenote...and a good thing. A woman came into the video store last night and as I was cashing her out...she asked, "Have you lost a bunch of weight?" I said yes...and then she asked how...and I said I have been avoiding the pizza next door. She said that must be hard...and it is. Obviously. lol

Another sidenote...I am kind of sad today. One of my favorite websites was Put Down The Donut It was a really great site...run by some really wonderful women. It had a lot of information...with a sassy sense of humor. I always liked logging on and reading what was going on there. So, I will miss the site. It's too bad...since I know that a bunch of people read there. So sad.