Friday, July 21, 2006

hard work pays off....

Hey y'all...this week I have really rocked my diet and fitness kick. I have spent a little over a month...not working out...eating out...eating more pizza than any person should. Each week I said...OK, on Monday...I am all business again. Then Monday would come and go...and I would still not be getting the job done. We all know how that goes.

Well...this week, I was all business. I bought healthy food. I planned my meals everyday. I brought my lunch to work...and on 3 occasions said "no thanks" when someone offered to pick me up lunch.

And...I felt better about myself this week. I worked out...and feel stronger and healthier. My pants were a little looser this morning than they were on Monday.

Sometimes I get overwhelmed and frustrated...and just want to kick in the towel and give up. Sometimes I think that I will never achieve my goal. But...in the end, I know that is just fear. This week rocked for me...it showed me that I can be successful...I just need to put the work in.