Wednesday, July 19, 2006

recharging the batteries....

I took yesterday off work....and I am so glad I did. I have just been exhausted lately...with working a lot and moving and the heat. I just needed a day to recover and recharge my batteries, so to speak.

I didn't do a heck of a lot...I watched Good Morning America, cleaned a little in the apartment, unpacked and put a lot of stuff away in my apartment...and went over to the old apartment and cleaned out everything. I am officially out of there now. All I need to do...is go over and quickly clean the fridge...and I am done, done, done. It's a nice feeling.

Oh...and I set up the wireless network in my apartment, so now I can email and check my daily sites from the computer in my room. It's sweet...and I am proud of myself that I could set it up all by myself. *sings* "All by myself...." I know...I am a dork.

And...I also reconnected with a friend through email yesterday. It was really nice...we don't talk all that often, but she is one of those friends that I just never feel like time has passed. I wish that we lived close so we could actually hang out.

That's about it...I should get back to work since they pay me and all.