Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Is it only Tuesday?

Hey y'all....I am adjusting to the new apartment and the new roommate. I just know that I am going to have to get used to living with someone...since I am so used to living on my own. I think I will really enjoy it once I adjust.

And...in terms of my fitness/weight loss goals...I have joined another challenge of Renee's. It is a really interesting challenge...it is all about fitness and not about the lbs lost. I love the idea of that because I know the scale isn't the only thing that define me and my health. My health is defined by the mass amount of veggies and fruit that I eat. My health is defined by the tons o' water that I drink. My health is defined by the fact that I can run on my elliptical for 45 minutes.

I am not abandoning the scale by any means....but I am looking at more than just the scale, which really excites me about this challenge.

If any of the other challenge-ettes happen to come across my site...feel free to say hello! Hello!