Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday Feast #103

Hey everyone...I haven't done a Friday Feast in the LONGEST time...but I am bored and the roomie isn't home from work yet. So, here it is...enjoy!

Appetizer
Fill in the blanks: I ____________ when I _____________.
I bite my lip when I am nervous.

Soup
Name something you use to make your home smell good.
The glade plug-in things...I am obsessed with them. My fav fragrance is the mixed berry...been using it for years.

Salad
If you could receive a coupon in the mail for 50% off any product, what would you want it to be for?
A car...cause that would be sweet. Nah...I take that back, I don't need a car right now. I would love a 50% off coupon for groceries for the year...some card that made it so that all year I saved 50% on groceries...since shopping for food can be so damn expensive.

Main Course
Besides sleeping, what do you spend the majority of the hours of your typical day doing?
It's a boring answer, but true...working.

Dessert
What can you hear right now while answering these questions?
The TV....watching some crap tv.